The Educational Equipment Donation Scheme aims to raise funds for our secondary schools, primary schools, kindergartens and special schools to acquire facilities outside the scope of basic educational equipment in aided schools. Your kind donation will help to provide a better environment conducive to both learning and teaching so that students can develop their full potential.
All direct expenses of the Scheme have been sponsored by TWGHs Board of Directors and no administrative costs will be deducted from the donations from the general public. Your donation will be fully used to finance the acquisition of educational equipment which will directly benefit our students. We look forward to your generous support.
|Message from Chairman||：||Download Message|
|Donation Method & Acknowledgement||：||1. Donation in support of the procurement of educational equipment
– Download Donation Form and List of Educational Equipment
– Acknowledgement plaque will be affixed on the sponsored equipment
– Acknowledgement will be arranged in TWGHs website
– For donation of $10,000 or above, acknowledgement will be arranged in TWGHs Annual Report
2. General Donation
|Remarks||：||1. TWGHs will start the procurement procedure upon receipt of the sponsorship. Donor will be informed by written of the progress in due course.
2. Photo of the equipment will be sent to donor once installation is completed. Acknowledgement will be expired upon the disposal of the equipment.
|Enquiry||：||1878 333 / 2859 7477 (Our staff will be glad to provide you with further details)|