With the support from the Board of Directors, TWGHs Chinese Medicine Control Centre was set up on 1 March 2006. Aiming at ensuring the safety of herbs used by the Chinese Medicine centres under TWGHs, the CMCC provides services on testing and identification of herbs.
- As a laboratory for quality assurance of Chinese herbal medicine for Chinese medicine centres under TWGHs, including identification and authentication of herbs;
- To participate and assist in Chinese medicine clinical researches;
- To research on standardization of Chinese Herbal Medicine;
- To promote knowledge of Chinese medicine by publications targeted at western doctors; and
- To act as a base to develop products relating to herbs, as a reception window for tests on food and drugs; and a base to outsource tests to accredited laboratories world wide.
|Address:||8th floor, the Department of Pathology, Yu Chun Keung Memorial Building, Kwong Wah Hospital.|