Roles & responsibilities:
- Provide quality dental services to patients including scaling, polishing teeth, fluoride application, dietary advice and anti-smoking advice;
- take radiographs as instructed by Dental Officers on duty;
- promote oral health through oral hygiene instruction and oral health seminar and to provide updated oral health information to patients at all times;
- keep legible and comprehensive dental records for all patients and be accountable;
- work in both clinical and outreaching environments; and
- undertake other related duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate should possess:
- 5 subjects at Grade E or above in HKCEE including English Language (Syllabus B) and Chinese Language or equivalent;
- enrolled with the Dental Council of Hong Kong as a dental hygienist;
- good computer knowledge, proficient in both Chinese and English word-processing skills;
- able to speak fluent Cantonese; and
- experience in serving the elderly would be an advantage.
(Please specify in the resume or application form the relevant qualifications/working experience you have attained in detail.)
Compensation & employment terms:
The successful candidate will be appointed on contract terms with a salary currently at $18,840 per month (Tung Wah Master Pay Scale Point 8). The salary is subject to downward/upward adjustment or may be frozen as determined by Tung Wah and/or as appropriate with reference to the civil service pay review. The fringe benefits include paid leave, medical services, dental scheme and training sponsorship.
Please send your resume or completed application form <F601> to the Principal Human Resources Manager, Tung Wah Group of Hospitals at 4/F., Wong Fung Ling Memorial Building, 12 Po Yan Street, Hong Kong or e-mail to email@example.com. The reference code should be marked both in the letter and on the envelope/email. Application forms are obtainable in person or can be downloaded from http://www.tungwah.org.hk. Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only and in accordance with the Tung Wah’s personal data policy.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER