Location: Sheung Wan
Roles & responsibilities:
- Provide administrative and logistical support in organizing social and recreational activities/internal training programmes to all staff members;
- process various staff applications including sponsorships/reimbursements for staff welfare grants and benefits, and staff training programmes;
- assist in developing creative design in staff activities to promote corporate caring culture and deepen internal values;
- provide clerical support in developing and revising staff relations and welfare policies, internal controls and operational guidelines to align with corporate strategies;
- maintain and update the system(s) in relation to staff training and welfare functions;
- perform daily office administration and document management duties as assigned; and
- handle telephone enquiries from internal staff members and external parties.
The ideal candidate should possess:
- (a) 5 passes in HKCEE including Chinese Language, English Language (Syl. B) and Mathematics or equivalent plus at least 2 years of relevant experience; or
(b) completion of F.5 plus at least 3 years of relevant experience;
- strong computer knowledge including Chinese and English word-processing, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, and Photoshop/PhotoImpact; and
- proficiency in written Chinese and English.
(Please specify in the resume or application form the HKCEE results/working experience you have attained in detail.)
Compensation & employment terms:
The successful candidate will initially be offered a 2-year contract with a remuneration package which will commensurate with his/her background and experience. The continuation of employment and employment terms thereafter will be subject to mutual agreement. Apart from contributions to the MPF Scheme, other benefits include paid annual leave, medical services, a dental scheme and training sponsorships. The incumbent will normally work under a 5-day week schedule subject to operational needs and exigencies of the service.
Please send your resume and a completed application form [F601(n)] with indication of your current and expected salaries to the Principal Human Resources Manager, Tung Wah Group of Hospitals at 4/F., Wong Fung Ling Memorial Building, 12 Po Yan Street, Hong Kong by 14 March 2018. The reference code should be marked both in the letter and on the envelope. Application forms are obtainable in person or can be downloaded from http://www.tungwah.org.hk. Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only and in accordance with the Tung Wah’s personal data policy. Applicants not invited to attend an interview by 30 June 2018 may assume that their applications are unsuccessful.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER