Location: Sheung Wan
Roles & responsibilities:
- Collect and collate data/statistics/HR information for various pay trend and base pay structure reviews in relation to the market driven pay system with liaison and communication with different internal and external parties;
- deliver administration support for various HR functions and activities including staff recruitment and appointment exercises, inputting/checking of Human Resources Information System entries and other assigned job tasks and ad hoc projects;
- update and upkeep the proper records of the administration guidelines and pay tables of pay structures of Administration Headquarters and Social Enterprises;
- deliver administration support for review of the human resources policies;
- provide support for the marketing activities to promote TWGHs’ employer brand image;
- manage the operational details of the Staff Performance Management System and e-Appraisal System including the system development, checking of the data input and updating of the relevant forms/guidelines; and
- assist in general office duties as well as handle ad hoc projects.
The ideal candidate should possess:
- Higher Diploma/Associate Degree preferably in Human Resources Management;
- preferably with experience in remuneration and benefit administration and marketing administration;
- well versed in MS Excel and good sense of IT knowledge; and
- able to handle graphic design and figurative work.
(Please specify in the resume or application form the relevant qualifications/working experience you have attained in detail.)
Compensation & employment terms:
The successful candidate will initially be offered a 2-year contract with a remuneration package which will commensurate with his/her background and experience. The continuation of employment and employment terms thereafter will be subject to mutual agreement. Apart from contributions to the MPF Scheme, other benefits include paid annual leave, medical services, a dental scheme and training sponsorships. The incumbent will normally work under a 5-day week schedule subject to operational needs and exigencies of the service.
Please send your resume and a completed application form [F601(n)] with indication of your current and expected salaries to the Principal Human Resources Manager, Tung Wah Group of Hospitals at 4/F., Wong Fung Ling Memorial Building, 12 Po Yan Street, Hong Kong by 22 December 2017. The reference code should be marked both in the letter and on the envelope. Application forms are obtainable in person or can be downloaded from http://www.tungwah.org.hk. Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only and in accordance with the Tung Wah’s personal data policy. Applicants not invited to attend an interview by 31 March 2018 may assume that their applications are unsuccessful.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER