Location : Sheung Wan
Roles & responsibilities:
- Assist in implementing image-building and marketing communication strategies of the Group;
- plan and co-ordinate the production of corporate communication materials including audio/visual materials and web/social media contents as well as the arrangement of conference and exhibition of the Group to achieve the corporate’s publicity targets;
- maintain the Group’s visibility and reputation on social media, identify good stories, write and edit articles for publishing on electronic and off-line communication platform to promote the corporate’s brand image;
- pitch media stories, draft press releases and liaise closely with the media for driving media coverage and relationship;
- handle media enquiries and provide administration support to the seniors in managing the dissemination of information to the media during the occurrence of issues and crises;
- explore cost-effective media and means in particular through the social and mobile media for the promotion and brand-building purposes of the Group;
- undertake editorial and proof reading duties for the production of the corporate publications including Annual Report, corporate brochures and monthly newsletters;
- deliver executive support for media training programmes organized for the Board, the senior management team and school/service centre heads; and
- undertake the branch’s office administration work and supervise a staff team to ensure smooth operation for delivery of quality results.
The ideal candidate should possess:
- A recognized degree or equivalent;
- excellent English and Chinese, and fluent Putonghua;
- at least Grade D in English Language (Syllabus B) and Chinese Language in the HKCEE. A credit or above in both languages would be an advantage;
- at least 4 years’ post-qualification working experience preferably in corporate communications, public affairs, the media and web management; and
- preferably with web & online platform management and social media marketing experience.
(Please specify in the resume or application form the HKCEE results/relevant qualifications/working experience you have attained in detail.)
Compensation & Employment Terms:
The successful candidate will initially be offered a 3-year contract with a remuneration package which will commensurate with his/her background and experience. The continuation of employment and employment terms thereafter will be subject to mutual agreement. Apart from contributions to the MPF Scheme, other benefits include paid annual leave, medical services, a dental scheme and training sponsorships. The incumbent will normally work under a 5-day week schedule subject to operational needs and exigencies of the service.
Please send your resume and a completed application form <F601(n)> with indication of your current and expected salaries to the Principal Human Resources Manager, Tung Wah Group of Hospitals at 4/F., Wong Fung Ling Memorial Building, 12 Po Yan Street, Hong Kong by 28 November 2016. The reference code should be marked both in the letter and on the envelope. Application forms are obtainable in person and can be downloaded from http://www.tungwah.org.hk. Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only and in accordance with Tung Wah’s personal data policies. Applicants not invited to attend an interview by 31 January 2016 may assume their applications unsuccessful.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER