Location: Sheung Wan
Roles and responsibilities:
- Lead the Unit to handle donations for special projects;
- prepare proposals for major donor cultivation and development;
- develop new fund-raising ideas and explore different and new channels and sources for raising funds and donor recruitment;
- plan and manage different donation schemes and fund-raising events;
- lead subordinate in organizing fund-raising campaigns from planning stage, promotion, to onsite management;
- solicit, coordinate and liaise with outside parties for execution of the fund-raising programmes and campaigns; and
- conduct post-event and donation analysis for management’s review.
The ideal candidate should possess:
- A recognized degree or equivalent;
- at least Grade D in English Language (Syllabus B) and Chinese Language in the HKCEE or equivalent;
- proficiency in English and Chinese including Putonghua;
- at least 4 years’ post-qualification experience preferably in event management and fund-raising fields;
- good communication, event organization and project management skills; and
- supervisory experience is preferred.
(Please specify in the application form the HKCEE results and relevant qualifications/working experience you have attained in detail.)
Compensation & employment terms:
The successful candidate will initially be offered a 3-year contract with a remuneration package which will commensurate with his/her background and experience. The continuation of employment and employment terms thereafter will be subject to mutual agreement. Apart from contributions to the MPF Scheme, other benefits include paid annual leave, medical services, a dental scheme and training sponsorships. The incumbent will normally work under a 5-day week schedule subject to operational needs and exigencies of the service.
Please send your resume and a completed application form <F601(n)> with indication of your current and expected salaries to the Principal Human Resources Manager, Tung Wah Group of Hospitals at 4/F., Wong Fung Ling Memorial Building, 12 Po Yan Street, Hong Kong by 22 December 2017. The reference code should be marked both in the letter and on the envelope. Application forms are obtainable in person and can be downloaded from http://www.tungwah.org.hk. Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only and in accordance with Tung Wah’s personal data policies. Applicants not invited to attend an interview by 31 March 2018 may assume their applications unsuccessful.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER