Location Sheung Wan
Roles and responsibilities:
- Plan, design, develop and implement staff relations and welfare policies to align with the corporate strategies;
- oversee the administration of staff welfare benefits including processing of applications of staff welfare schemes/grants to ensure all the relevant applications being processed in a timely and proper manner;
- formulate and compile the office’s annual plan/budget;
- review the related policy and practices from time to time to optimize the staff welfare benefit schemes/grants and enhance the operational efficiency;
- consolidate the regular/annual exercises (including the annual report/plan/budget) for the Section; and
- lead the Administration Team to maintain a smooth daily office operation.
The ideal candidate should possess:
- A recognized degree or equivalent;
- Grade D or above in both English Language (Syllabus B) and Chinese Language in the HKCEE or equivalent;
- proficiency in English and Chinese, and preferably in Putonghua;
- at least 1 year relevant experience in drafting administration policy and staff welfare schemes;
- a good team player with supervisory experience and sound communication skills; and
- able to work independently with initiative and have a strong sense of responsibility.
(Please specify in the application form the HKCEE results and relevant qualifications/working experience you have attained in detail.)
Compensation & employment terms:
The successful candidate will initially be offered a 3-year contract with a remuneration package which will commensurate with his/her background and experience. The continuation of employment and employment terms thereafter will be subject to mutual agreement. Apart from contributions to the MPF Scheme, other benefits include paid annual leave, medical services, a dental scheme and training sponsorships. The incumbent will normally work under a 5-day week schedule subject to operational needs and exigencies of the service.
Please send your resume and a completed application form <F601(n)> with indication of your current and expected salaries to the Principal Human Resources Manager, Tung Wah Group of Hospitals at 4/F., Wong Fung Ling Memorial Building, 12 Po Yan Street, Hong Kong by 13 March 2018. The reference code should be marked both in the letter and on the envelope. Application forms are obtainable in person and can be downloaded from http://www.tungwah.org.hk. Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only and in accordance with Tung Wah’s personal data policies. Applicants not invited to attend an interview by 30 June 2018 may assume their applications unsuccessful.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER