Location: Sheung Wan
Roles & responsibilities:
- Provide project management services including project planning, execution and closure throughout the whole project lifecycle and compile technical design and proper specification;
- identify and reduce any project risks to refine the project management and execution plan with proper controls;
- provide consulting and problem solving services to the project stakeholders;
- provide the project stakeholders with round the clock project management services with professional support;
- compile proper documentation for the projects with training materials and conduct training courses; and
- advise the project stakeholders on course of action on contractor’s services, service delivery, change control, workaround, changeover and project acceptance & closure and perform all necessary coordination and administrative work.
The ideal candidate should possess:
- a recognized degree in information system, information technology and engineering or equivalent;
- 3 years of relevant post-qualification experience in IT project management/system development/application support/IT administrative services;
- well-proven experience in various IT project management and system development skills;
- good knowledge of IT technologies with solutions on various platforms;
- good writing skills in English and Chinese is advantageous;
- preferably with IT project management experience in medical, education or/and community services with good knowledge of IT network and solution/system development; and
- preferably for those who can work independently under pressure and deal with all users with good interpersonal skills.
(Please specify in the resume or application form the relevant qualifications/working experience/technical knowledge you have attained in detail.)
Compensation & employment terms:
The successful candidate will initially be offered a 3-year contract with a remuneration package which will commensurate with his/her background and experience. The continuation of employment and employment terms thereafter will be subject to mutual agreement. Apart from contributions to the MPF Scheme, other benefits include paid annual leave, medical services, a dental scheme and training sponsorships.
Please send your resume and a completed application form [F601(n)] with indication of your current and expected salaries to the Principal Human Resources Manager, Tung Wah Group of Hospitals at 4/F., Wong Fung Ling Memorial Building, 12 Po Yan Street, Hong Kong or e-mail to email@example.com. The reference code should be marked both in the letter and on the envelope/e-mail. Application forms are obtainable in person or can be downloaded from http://www.tungwah.org.hk. Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only and in accordance with the Tung Wah’s personal data policy.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER