Location: Sheung Wan
Roles & responsibilities:
To assist the Education Services Secretary in:
- planning and development of education services of Tung Wah;
- administrative support for IMCs of secondary schools;
- enhancing school development and quality assurance of schools;
- implementation of Tung Wah’s education policy and school management policy;
- co-ordinating and liaising with heads of schools, Branches/Divisions at the Administration Headquarters, Government departments and other related bodies; and
- promoting Tung Wah’s education programmes.
The ideal candidate should possess:
- A recognized degree and a post-graduate Certificate/Diploma in Education, or equivalent;
- at least 12 years’ post-qualification experience at a senior level in education administration of which at least 6 years should be at secondary school level; and
- proficiency in Chinese and English.
(Please specify in the resume or application form the relevant qualifications/working experience/technical knowledge you have attained in detail.)
Compensation & employment terms:
The successful candidate will initially be offered a 3-year contract with a remuneration package commensurate with his/her background and experience. The continuation of employment and employment terms thereafter will be subject to mutual agreement. Apart from contributions to the MPF Scheme, other benefits include paid annual leave, medical services, a dental scheme and training sponsorships. The incumbent will normally work under a 5-day week schedule subject to operational needs and exigencies of the service.
Please send your resume and a completed application form <F601(n)> with indication of your current and expected salaries to the Principal Human Resources Manager, Tung Wah Group of Hospitals at 4/F., Wong Fung Ling Memorial Building, 12 Po Yan Street, Hong Kong by 18 December 2017. The reference code should be marked both in the letter and on the envelope. Application forms are obtainable in person or can be downloaded from http://www.tungwah.org.hk. Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only and in accordance with the Tung Wah’s personal data policy. Applicants not invited to attend an interview by 30 June 2018 may assume that their applications are unsuccessful.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER