Roles & responsibilities:
- Assist in organizing staff welfare and staff relations activities;
- provide clerical and logistical support on staff events, including arrangement of routine practices of Tung Wah Football Team and Dragon Boat Team in weekends;
- assist in designing leaflets/posters/brochure/facebook materials for promotions;
- provide general administrative support and perform document management duties; and
- perform other related duties as required.
The ideal candidate should possess:
- Form 4 or above;
- preferably with knowledge of computer applications including Chinese and English word-processing, MS word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel and Photoshop/PhotoImpact;
- able to speak fluent Cantonese; and
- preferably with experience in organizing events.
(Please specify in the resume or application form the academic results/qualifications/working experience you have attained in detail.)
Compensation & employment terms:
The successful candidate will be appointed on temporary basis with a salary currently at $65 per hour. The incumbent may be required to work on weekends and public holidays subject to operational needs and exigencies of the service.
Please send your resume or completed application form <F601> to the Principal Human Resources Manager, Tung Wah Group of Hospitals at 4/F., Wong Fung Ling Memorial Building, 12 Po Yan Street, Hong Kong by 17 November 2017. The reference code should be marked both in the letter and on the envelope. Application forms are obtainable in person or can be downloaded from http://www.tungwah.org.hk. Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only and in accordance with the Tung Wah’s personal data policy. Applicants not invited to attend an interview by 28 February 2018 may assume that their applications are unsuccessful.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER