Applicants should have:
- a recognized local first degree plus teacher training in primary education, or equivalent qualifications acceptable to the Permanent Secretary for Education;
- five years satisfactory and acceptable experience as a teacher in a government or aided or Direct Subsidy Scheme primary school by 1 September 2017;
- attained an average proficiency at Level 4 of the English Language Proficiency Requirement by 1 September 2017;
- initiatives in taking part in curriculum reforms, particularly in English Language teaching;
- receptivity to new ideas and confidence in applying theories into practice; and
- undertaken training course(s) specified by the Permanent Secretary for Education or other equivalent training course(s) acceptable to the prevailing Code of Aid for Aided Schools.
Curriculum-related duties of a senior teacher of English include curriculum planning and organization and curriculum management in accordance with the Education Ordinance, the vision and mission set by the Tung Wah Group of Hospitals and the governance directives of the Incorporated Management Committee.
In accordance with the Code of Aid for Aided Schools.
Applications [with a full resume indicating rank and administrative duties shouldered (if any)] and duly completed application forms <F601(b)> (obtainable in person or downloaded from http://www.tungwah.org.hk) should be sent in confidence to the Principal Human Resources Manager, Tung Wah Group of Hospitals at 4/F., Wong Fung Ling Memorial Building, 12 Po Yan Street, Hong Kong before 30 November 2016. The reference code should be marked both in the letter and on the envelope. Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only and in accordance with the personal data policy of the Incorporated Management Committee(s). Applicants not invited to attend an interview by 31 August 2017 may assume that their applications are unsuccessful.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER
—– * —–