Location: Sheung Wan
Roles and responsibilities:
- Provide administrative support to seminars, workshops, education visits, Task Force, Committee and Working Group for expanding the scope of education services of the Group and ensure quality service is delivered;
- provide administrative support to professional development and training programmes to enhance professional competency as well as quality of education;
- provide administrative support to various student programmes to promote all-round development of students;
- assist in managing education service centres under the Education Division; and
- coordinate and provide information for publicity of joint schools activities.
The ideal candidate should possess:
- A recognized degree or equivalent;
- proficiency in English and Chinese, at least Grade D in English Language (Syllabus B) and Chinese Language in HKCEE or equivalent;
- good knowledge in word processing and other office software application;
- good organizational and interpersonal skills;
- preferably with knowledge in Hong Kong education services; and
- preferably with 5 years’ post-qualification working experience.
(Please specify in the application form the HKCEE results and relevant qualifications/working experience you have attained in detail.)
Compensation & employment terms:
The successful candidate will initially be offered a 3-year contract with a remuneration package which will commensurate with his/her background and experience. The continuation of employment and employment terms thereafter will be subject to mutual agreement. Apart from contributions to the MPF Scheme, other benefits include paid annual leave, medical services, a dental scheme and training sponsorships. The incumbent will normally work under a 5-day week schedule subject to operational needs and exigencies of the service.
Please send your resume and a completed application form <F601(n)> with indication of your current and expected salaries to the Principal Human Resources Manager, Tung Wah Group of Hospitals at 4/F., Wong Fung Ling Memorial Building, 12 Po Yan Street, Hong Kong by 12 January 2018. The reference code should be marked both in the letter and on the envelope. Application forms are obtainable in person or can be downloaded from http://www.tungwah.org.hk. Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only and in accordance with the Tung Wah’s personal data policy. Applicants not invited to attend an interview by 30 April 2018 may assume that their applications are unsuccessful.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER