Location Sheung Wan
Roles and responsibilities:
- Assist in planning, designing and executing the Exchange Programme with the Ministry of Civil Affairs to meet the corporate objectives, including developing rundowns/agendas, and monitoring budgets, administration procedures as well as event progress;
- co-ordinate logistics support for the Exchange Progamme such as accommodation and transportation for participants, facilities, catering, signage, displays, special needs requirements, printing and event security;
- develop innovative staff training workshops and explore new training practices in line with the market trend;
- render hospitality service and on-site logistical support to training programmes/staff events to ensure compliance with standard procedures, satisfaction of participants, and resolution of any problems that arise;
- review the related administrative practices from time to time to optimize the effectiveness of staff training and enhance the operational efficiency;
- assist in formulating the annual training plan and preparing the related returns for regular/annual exercises (i.e. annual report/plan/budget); and
- assist in managing the annual training events and dealing with different stakeholders to upkeep the momentum of staff training and development.
The ideal candidate should possess:
- A recognized degree or equivalent;
- Grade D or above in both English Language (Syllabus B) and Chinese Language in the HKCEE or equivalent;
- proficiency in English and Chinese including Putonghua;
- at least 1 year relevant experience in M.I.C.E and event management;
- good communication and interpersonal skills; and
- able to work independently with initiative and have a strong sense of responsibility.
(Please specify in the application form the HKCEE results and relevant qualifications/working experience you have attained in detail.)
Compensation & employment terms:
The successful candidate will initially be offered a 3-year contract with a remuneration package which will commensurate with his/her background and experience. The continuation of employment and employment terms thereafter will be subject to mutual agreement. Apart from contributions to the MPF Scheme, other benefits include paid annual leave, medical services, a dental scheme and training sponsorships. The incumbent will normally work under a 5-day week schedule subject to operational needs and exigencies of the service.
Please send your resume and a completed application form <F601(n)> with indication of your current and expected salaries to the Principal Human Resources Manager, Tung Wah Group of Hospitals at 4/F., Wong Fung Ling Memorial Building, 12 Po Yan Street, Hong Kong by 13 March 2018. The reference code should be marked both in the letter and on the envelope. Application forms are obtainable in person and can be downloaded from http://www.tungwah.org.hk. Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only and in accordance with Tung Wah’s personal data policies. Applicants not invited to attend an interview by 30 June 2018 may assume their applications unsuccessful.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER