Location: Sheung Wan
Roles & responsibilities:
- File and dispatch documents;
- provide clerical support such as typing English and Chinese letters, memos, circulars, tender and quotation documents, reports, etc.;
- handle correspondence and newspaper clippings for record keeping and internal circulation;
- process invoice payment through computer system(s);
- register incoming documents and distribute fax-in documents;
- contact contractors/consultants’ firms for collection of tender and quotation documents;
- book conference rooms and pool cars, answer telephone calls for the executives when they are out of office; and
- perform any other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate should possess:
- (a) 5 passes in HKCEE including Chinese Language, English Language (Syl. B) & Mathematics or equivalent plus at least 2 years of relevant experience; or
(b) completion of F.5 plus at least 3 years of relevant experience;
- proficient in both Chinese and English word-processing skills; and
- able to speak fluent Cantonese.
(Please specify in the resume or application form the HKCEE results/working experience you have attained in detail.)
Compensation & employment terms:
The successful candidate will initially be offered a 2-year contract with a remuneration package which will commensurate with his/her background and experience. Apart from contributions to the MPF Scheme, other benefits include paid annual leave, medical services, a dental scheme and training sponsorships. The incumbent will normally work under a 5-day week schedule subject to operational needs and exigencies of the service.
Please send your resume and a completed application form [F601(n)] with indication of your current and expected salaries to the Principal Human Resources Manager, Tung Wah Group of Hospitals at 4/F., Wong Fung Ling Memorial Building, 12 Po Yan Street, Hong Kong by 23 February 2018. The reference code should be marked both in the letter and on the envelope. Application forms are obtainable in person or can be downloaded from http://www.tungwah.org.hk. Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only and in accordance with the Tung Wah’s personal data policy. Applicants not invited to attend an interview by 31 May 2018 may assume that their applications are unsuccessful.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER