Location: Sheung Wan
Roles & responsibilities:
- Provide administrative and executive support for the Fund-Raising and Corporate Communications Committee;
- deliver secretarial and executive duties to support the Principal Corporate Communications Manager in office administration and carrying out the corporate publicity projects;
- organize and schedule meetings and prepare agenda, minutes and presentations;
- assist in preparing publicity/press materials and arranging public relations events to build brand awareness and corporate image;
- monitor press coverage and prepare regular media coverage reports;
- maintain close working relationship with the internal and external parties and coordinate various projects and publicity assignments; and
- manage records keeping in the Corporate Communications Branch.
The ideal candidate should possess:
- A recognized degree or equivalent; preferable in corporate communications, journalism or marketing;
- at least Grade E or above in English Language (Syllabus B) and Chinese Language in HKCEE or equivalent;
- proficiency in English and Chinese (including Putonghua);
- good communication and interpersonal skills;
- knowledgeable in word-processing, graphic editing, social media platform and other software applications; and
- preferably with experience in web management, executive and/or secretarial work in large-scale organization or in the fields of corporate communication/media.
(Please specify in the resume or application form the HKCEE results/relevant qualifications/working experience you have attained in detail.)
Compensation & employment terms:
The successful candidate will initially be offered a 3-year contract with a remuneration package which will commensurate with his/her background and experience. The continuation of employment and employment terms thereafter will be subject to mutual agreement. Apart from contributions to the MPF Scheme, other benefits include paid annual leave, medical services, a dental scheme and training sponsorships. The incumbent will normally work under a 5-day week schedule subject to operational needs and exigencies of the service.
Please send your resume and a completed application form [F601(n)] with indication of your current and expected salaries to the Principal Human Resources Manager, Tung Wah Group of Hospitals at 4/F., Wong Fung Ling Memorial Building, 12 Po Yan Street, Hong Kong by 12 January 2018. The reference code should be marked both in the letter and on the envelope. Application forms are obtainable in person or can be downloaded from http://www.tungwah.org.hk. Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only and in accordance with the Tung Wah’s personal data policy. Applicants not invited to attend an interview by 30 April 2018 may assume that their applications are unsuccessful.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER