Location: Sheung Wan
Roles & responsibilities:
- Provide system design and coding services according to Software Analyst and functional & program specifications and to conduct system tests or unit tests;
- participate in development of user manuals and conduct technical training;
- perform on-going systems monitoring, maintenance and enhancements; and
- provide IT application support services for users to handle their queries and problems within the scope of service independently.
The ideal candidate should possess:
- (i) a recognized degree in information technology or equivalent; or
(ii) Higher Diploma in IT discipline with 1 year of relevant post-qualification experience in IT system development, support and maintenance services;
- knowledge of software and database technologies with relevant solutions on various operating system platforms;
- preferably with working experience in web-based system development on Microsoft ASP.NET, C#, SQL Server, jQuery, AJAX and knowledge of elderly & rehabilitation services; and
- preferably for those who sholud be a fast-learner and can work independently with self-initiative character to deal with users for training and system support.
- Fresh graduate with IT degree is welcomed.
- Please specify in the resume or application form the relevant qualifications/working experience/technical knowledge you have attained in detail.
Compensation & employment terms:
The successful candidate will initially be offered a 3-year contract with a remuneration package which will commensurate with his/her background and experience. The continuation of employment and employment terms thereafter will be subject to mutual agreement. Apart from contributions to the MPF Scheme, other benefits include paid annual leave, medical services, a dental scheme and training sponsorships.
Please send your resume and a completed application form [F601(n)] with indication of your current and expected salaries to the Principal Human Resources Manager, Tung Wah Group of Hospitals at 4/F., Wong Fung Ling Memorial Building, 12 Po Yan Street, Hong Kong or e-mail to email@example.com. The reference code should be marked both in the letter and on the envelope/e-mail. Application forms are obtainable in person or can be downloaded from http://www.tungwah.org.hk. Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only and in accordance with the Tung Wah’s personal data policy.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER