Location: Sheung Wan
Roles & responsibilities:
- Provide administrative support for the Property Committee;
- upkeep the centralized filing bureau including opening and ending of files, updating the Filing Index and the Former Tenant Record, periodic review of files and arrange for disposal of expired files;
- provide clerical and administrative support in accounting management including drafting of annual budget, processing payments in accordance with the stipulated procedures, liaising with other Divisions/Branches and outside companies on matters relating to payments;
- maintain operation of office facilities including photocopiers, plan copier, fax machines, paper shredder and computers, etc., upkeep borrowing records of office apparatuses and purchase consumable stores and carry out periodical stock-checks;
- update the Attendance and Site Visit Log of the Property Division and update the fixed assets register ;
- manage the general office’s library and notice board and distribute/circulate memos, circulars and other incoming documents;
- supervise the work of clerical staff, summer workers and menial workers of the Division through coaching and monitoring their work processes and provide training and guidance; and
- upkeep and replenish various types of blank forms, memos, letterheads, envelopes, etc.
The ideal candidate should possess:
- 5 passes in HKCEE including English Language (Syllabus B), Chinese Language and Mathematics or equivalent;
- preferably with a recognized higher diploma and training in office administration;
- at least 5 years’ experience in clerical work; and
- good computer knowledge including Chinese and English word-processing.
(Please specify in the resume or application form the HKCEE results/working experience you have attained in detail.)
Compensation & employment terms:
The successful candidate will initially be offered a 3-year contract with a remuneration package which will commensurate with his/her background and experience. The continuation of employment and employment terms thereafter will be subject to mutual agreement. Apart from contributions to the MPF Scheme, other benefits include paid annual leave, medical services, a dental scheme and training sponsorships. The incumbent will normally work under a 5-day week schedule subject to operational needs and exigencies of the service.
Please send your resume and a completed application form [F601(n)] with indication of your current and expected salaries to the Principal Human Resources Manager, Tung Wah Group of Hospitals at 4/F., Wong Fung Ling Memorial Building, 12 Po Yan Street, Hong Kong by 22 December 2017. The reference code should be marked both in the letter and on the envelope. Application forms are obtainable in person or can be downloaded from http://www.tungwah.org.hk. Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only and in accordance with the Tung Wah’s personal data policy. Applicants not invited to attend an interview by 31 March 2018 may assume that their applications are unsuccessful.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER