Location: Sheung Wan
Roles and responsibilities:
- Provide general secretarial and executive support to the Head of Education Division (HED) including but not limit to daily communication, appointments scheduling, documents preparation and liaison with offices of Board Members as well as Divisions/Office in Tung Wah and senior officers of Government Bureaux/Departments and external bodies;
- perform clerical and administrative duties of the HED’s office including office Management filing and other relevant functions and activities;
- compile and prepare meeting materials for HED;
- co-ordinate the scheduling for Division activities that involve the HED’s office; and
- manage the daily schedule of the HED’s office
The ideal candidate should possess:
- A recognized degree or equivalent;
- at least Grade E or above in English Language (Syllabus B) and Chinese Language in HKCEE or equivalent;
- proficiency in English and Chinese (including Putonghua);
- good communication and interpersonal skills; and
- preferably executive and/or secretarial experience in large-scale organization.
(Please specify in the application form the HKCEE results and relevant qualifications/working experience you have attained in detail.)
Compensation & employment terms:
The successful candidate will initially be offered a 3-year contract with a remuneration package which will be commensurate with his/her background and experience. The continuation of employment and employment terms thereafter will be subject to mutual agreement. Apart from contributions to the MPF Scheme, other benefits include paid annual leave, medical services, a dental scheme and training sponsorships. The incumbent will normally work under a 5-day week schedule subject to operational needs and exigencies of the service.
Please send your resume and a completed application form <F601(n)> with indication of your current and expected salaries to the Head of Human Resources Division, Tung Wah Group of Hospitals at 4/F., Wong Fung Ling Memorial Building, 12 Po Yan Street, Hong Kong by 4 October 2021. Application forms are obtainable in person or can be downloaded from http://www.tungwah.org.hk. The reference code should be marked both in the letter and on the envelope. Underpaid mail items will not be accepted by Tung Wah. For proper delivery of your mail items, please ensure your mail items bear sufficient postage with return address before posting. Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only and in accordance with Tung Wah’s personal data policies. Applicants not invited to attend an interview by 31 January 2022 may assume their applications unsuccessful.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER