Location : Sheung Wan
Roles & responsibilities:
- Develop and implement policies on staff welfare, supervise the administration of staff welfare benefits;
- plan, design and organize around 16 staff welfare activities/events, such as annual dinner, sports tournament, award ceremonies as well as social and recreational activities per year (including design/edit graphics, videos and audio files for promotion means);
- support the development of an annual event strategy and maintain event calendar;
- coordinate the Staff Welfare Committee and communicate with staff representatives on matters regarding staff welfare and benefits;
- plan and formulate the yearly plan/budget of staff welfare for the staff representatives’ consideration and management’s approval;
- conduct review to smoothen the operation procedure and provide recommendations to optimize the staff welfare benefit schemes; and
- lead a team to maintain a stable and productive workforce capable of handling day-to-day business.
The ideal candidate should possess:
- a recognized degree or equivalent;
- at least Grade D in English Language (Syllabus B) and Chinese Language in the HKCEE or equivalent;
- at least 4 years of post-graduate administrative experience preferably in staff welfare and/or event management;
- proficiency in English and Chinese, and preferably in Putonghua;
- calibre as a good team player with sound interpersonal skills; and
- ablity to work independently with initiative and have a strong sense of responsibility.
(Please specify in the application form the HKCEE results and relevant qualifications/working experience you have attained in detail.)
Compensation & employment terms:
The successful candidate will initially be offered a 3-year contract with a remuneration package which will be commensurate with his/her background and experience. The continuation of employment and employment terms thereafter will be subject to mutual agreement. Apart from contributions to the MPF Scheme, other benefits include paid annual leave, medical services, a dental scheme and training sponsorships. The incumbent will normally work under a 5-day week schedule subject to operational needs and exigencies of the service.
Please send your resume and a completed application form <F601(n)> with indication of your current and expected salaries to the Head of Human Resources Division, Tung Wah Group of Hospitals at 4/F., Wong Fung Ling Memorial Building, 12 Po Yan Street, Hong Kong by 5 October 2021. Application forms are obtainable in person or can be downloaded from http://www.tungwah.org.hk. The reference code should be marked both in the letter and on the envelope. Underpaid mail items will not be accepted by Tung Wah. For proper delivery of your mail items, please ensure your mail items bear sufficient postage with return address before posting. Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only and in accordance with the Tung Wah’s personal data policy. Applicants not invited to attend an interview by 31 January 2022 may assume that their applications are unsuccessful.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER