Location: Sheung Wan
Roles & responsibilities:
- Provide on-site technical support and assistance on issues related to software and operation systems of the Tung Wah owned PC;
- administrate and maintain all IT server facilities hosted at the data centres;
- perform regular IT housekeeping tasks and data backup of the system;
- conduct evaluation on various IT products during the procurement process;
- perform ad-hoc system programming such as script writing of IT operation systems; and
- provide help desk support regarding IT systems and applications independently.
The ideal candidate should possess:
- (i) a recognized degree in Information Technology or equivalent; or
(ii) Higher Diploma in IT discipline with 1 year of relevant post-qualification experience in IT system, network infrastructure support and PC & helpdesk support;
- knowledge of IT hardware and software with relevant operating systems;
- preferably working experience in virtualization infrastructure, NetApp, VMware, Veeam backup, Zimbra email, Wi-fi & network support, Windows PC support and data centre operation;
- practical skill in Linux shell or/and Windows Powershell script is advantageous;
- willingness to perform technical support duties in office and non-office hours; and
- preferably good interpersonal skill and open-minded character.
(Please specify in the resume or application form the relevant qualifications/working experience/technical knowledge you have attained in detail.)
Compensation & employment terms:
The successful candidate will initially be offered a 3-year contract with a remuneration package which will be commensurate with his/her background and experience. The continuation of employment and employment terms thereafter will be subject to mutual agreement. Apart from contributions to the MPF Scheme, other benefits include paid annual leave, medical services, a dental scheme and training sponsorships.
Please send your resume or a completed application form [F601(n)] with indication of your current and expected salaries to the Head of Human Resources Division, Tung Wah Group of Hospitals at 4/F., Wong Fung Ling Memorial Building, 12 Po Yan Street, Hong Kong or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Application forms are obtainable in person or can be downloaded from https://www.tungwah.org.hk. The reference code should be marked both in the letter and on the envelope/e-mail. Underpaid mail items will not be accepted by Tung Wah. For proper delivery of your mail items, please ensure your mail items bear sufficient postage with return address before posting. Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only and in accordance with the Tung Wah’s personal data policy.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER