Location: Sheung Wan
Roles & responsibilities:
- Handle various administrative work arising from the development of staff training and welfare related information systems/e-platforms/mobile apps by researching, collecting user requirement/feedback, undertaking User Acceptance Testing and preparing relevant documents for launching of new information technology (IT) initiatives;
- provide administrative and logistic support in organizing internal training programmes;
- perform duties related to various internal and external electronic platforms, and IT related policies;
- process various applications for staff welfare benefits, such as medical/dental treatment, staff welfare grants, retired staff welfare benefits and provide administrative support in staff schemes/awards by managing mass data consolidation, souvenir production and distribution;
- perform document management duties and handle telephone enquiries; and
- provide support in organizing staff relations and welfare event as assigned.
The ideal candidate should possess:
- (a) 5 passes in HKCEE including Chinese Language, English Language (Syl. B) and Mathematics or equivalent plus at least 2 years of relevant experience; or
(b) completion of F.5 plus at least 3 years of relevant experience;
- strong computer knowledge including Chinese and English word-processing, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, Photoshop/PhotoImpact; and
- proficiency in written Chinese and English.
(Please specify in the resume or application form the relevant academic results/qualifications and working experience you have attained in detail.)
Compensation & employment terms:
The successful candidate will initially be offered a 2-year contract with a remuneration package which will be commensurate with his/her background and experience. The continuation of employment and employment terms thereafter will be subject to mutual agreement. Apart from contributions to the MPF Scheme, other benefits include paid annual leave, medical services, a dental scheme and training sponsorships. The incumbent will normally work under a 5-day week schedule subject to operational needs and exigencies of the service.
Please send your resume or a completed application form [F601(n)] with indication of your current and expected salaries to the Head of Human Resources Division, Tung Wah Group of Hospitals at 4/F., Wong Fung Ling Memorial Building, 12 Po Yan Street, Hong Kong by 29 September 2021. Application forms are obtainable in person or can be downloaded from http://www.tungwah.org.hk. The reference code should be marked both in the letter and on the envelope. Underpaid mail items will not be accepted by Tung Wah. For proper delivery of your mail items, please ensure your mail items bear sufficient postage with return address before posting. Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only and in accordance with the Tung Wah’s personal data policy. Applicants not invited to attend an interview by 31 December 2021 may assume that their applications are unsuccessful.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER