Location: Sheung Wan
Roles & responsibilities:
- Check the validity of supporting documents in accordance with the established accounting policies;
- prepare vouchers and check accuracy in accordance with the established accounting policies;
- prepare financial statements in accordance with the Hong Kong Financial Reporting Standards (HKFRSs);
- review the operating performance in accordance with the approved budgets;
- monitor the status/progress of various project accounts;
- answer enquiries and familiarize staff with the established procedural workflows and accounting application systems; and
- assist the Accounting Officer in collecting user requirements for system development and system commissioning.
The ideal candidate should possess:
- 5 passes in HKCEE including English Language (Syllabus B), Chinese Language and Mathematics or equivalent;
- LCCI Second Level Accounting Certificate or equivalent;
- at least 2 years’ accounting and/or auditing experience; and
- strong personal computer skills.
(Please specify in the resume or application form the relevant academic results/qualifications and working experience you have attained in detail.)
Compensation & employment terms:
The successful candidate will initially be offered a 2-year contract with a remuneration package which will be commensurate with his/her background and experience. The continuation of employment and employment terms thereafter will be subject to mutual agreement. Apart from contributions to the MPF Scheme, other benefits include paid annual leave, medical services, a dental scheme and training sponsorships. The incumbent will normally work under a 5-day week schedule subject to operational needs and exigencies of the service.
Please send your resume or a completed application form [F601(n)] with indication of your current and expected salaries to the Head of Human Resources Division, Tung Wah Group of Hospitals at 4/F., Wong Fung Ling Memorial Building, 12 Po Yan Street, Hong Kong by 26 July 2021. Application forms are obtainable in person or can be downloaded from http://www.tungwah.org.hk. The reference code should be marked both in the letter and on the envelope. Underpaid mail items will not be accepted by Tung Wah. For proper delivery of your mail items, please ensure your mail items bear sufficient postage with return address before posting. Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only and in accordance with the Tung Wah’s personal data policy. Applicants not invited to attend an interview by 31 October 2021 may assume that their applications are unsuccessful.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER