Location : Sheung Wan
Roles & responsibilities:
- Lead an unit to drive the digitalization of HR administration as well as take charge of the general administration of the Human Resources Division;
- oversee and manage the revamping of HR systems and produce multi-media video clips for recruitment marketing purposes;
- manage the daily administration and ongoing enhancement of the existing HR systems, employee self-service systems and electronic communication platforms;
- oversee the office administration of the Personnel Section including budgeting, facilities management, filing/dispatching systems, office purchase/renovation and compilation of sectional returns for regular/ad hoc exercises from other Divisions;
- undertake review, planning and implementation of human resources policies and administration systems to meet the corporate objectives and service needs; and
- carry out other executive duties including supervision of staff and management of ad hoc projects as well as assigned tasks and activities.
The ideal candidate should possess:
- a recognized degree or equivalent, preferably in management information systems/information technology/human resources management or the relevant discipline;
- at least Grade D in English Language (Syllabus B) and Chinese Language in the HKCEE or equivalent;
- at least 4 years’ post-qualification administration experience;
- preferably hands on experience in HR related information systems;
- proficiency in Chinese and English; and
- good communication and interpersonal skills.
(Please specify in the application form the HKCEE results and relevant qualifications/working experience you have attained in detail.)
Compensation & employment terms:
The successful candidate will initially be offered a 3-year contract with a remuneration package which will be commensurate with his/her background and experience. The continuation of employment and employment terms thereafter will be subject to mutual agreement. Apart from contributions to the MPF Scheme, other benefits include paid annual leave, medical services, a dental scheme and training sponsorships. The incumbent will normally work under a 5-day week schedule subject to operational needs and exigencies of the service.
Please send your resume and a completed application form <F601(n)> with indication of your current and expected salaries to the Head of Human Resources Division, Tung Wah Group of Hospitals at 4/F., Wong Fung Ling Memorial Building, 12 Po Yan Street, Hong Kong by 4 August 2021. Application forms are obtainable in person or can be downloaded from http://www.tungwah.org.hk. The reference code should be marked both in the letter and on the envelope. Underpaid mail items will not be accepted by Tung Wah. For proper delivery of your mail items, please ensure your mail items bear sufficient postage with return address before posting. Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only and in accordance with the Tung Wah’s personal data policy. Applicants not invited to attend an interview by 30 November 2021 may assume that their applications are unsuccessful.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER