Location : Sheung Wan
Roles & responsibilities:
- Lead a HR unit in the planning and implementation of the human resources policies in the realms of salaries and allowances, work injury/occupational diseases, staff retirement schemes and personnel services to achieve corporate objectives and respond proactively to changing needs of the labour market and statutory requirements;
- manage payroll administration matters including payroll transactions related to appointments and cessation of services as well as salary/allowance/leave payments/deductions in compliance with prevailing rules and regulations and the relevant statutory requirements;
- oversee the policies and daily operation of work injury/occupational disease cases including the handling of the related claims and payments as well as liaison with the Labour Department, insurance companies and adjustors in accordance with the relevant procedures and the Employees Compensation Ordinance;
- responsible for the policies and administration of the provident fund schemes in Tung Wah and the secretarial matters of the Staff Retirement Scheme Management Committee including the daily operation of the provident fund schemes, monitoring of the performance of the service providers and preparation of all related documents for the committee meetings;
- take charge of the policies and administration for acting appointment, outside work/secondment and early retirement/extension of service and other applications pertaining to personnel services;
- undertake regular review of personnel administration system and procedures as well as assigned ad hoc projects/tasks to cope with changing needs; and
- carry out other general administrative duties including management of departmental business, supervision of staff and organization of meetings.
The ideal candidate should possess:
- a recognized degree or equivalent, preferably in human resources management;
- at least Grade D in English Language (Syllabus B) and Chinese Language in the HKCEE or equivalent;
- at least 4 years’ post-qualification administration experience;
- preferably knowledge and experience in developing and operating human resources information systems;
- proficiency in Chinese and English; and
- good communication and interpersonal skills.
(Please specify in the application form the HKCEE results and relevant qualifications/working experience you have attained in detail.)
Compensation & employment terms:
The successful candidate will initially be offered a 3-year contract with a remuneration package which will be commensurate with his/her background and experience. The continuation of employment and employment terms thereafter will be subject to mutual agreement. Apart from contributions to the MPF Scheme, other benefits include paid annual leave, medical services, a dental scheme and training sponsorships. The incumbent will normally work under a 5-day week schedule subject to operational needs and exigencies of the service.
Please send your resume and a completed application form <F601(n)> with indication of your current and expected salaries to the Head of Human Resources Division, Tung Wah Group of Hospitals at 4/F., Wong Fung Ling Memorial Building, 12 Po Yan Street, Hong Kong by 3 August 2021. Application forms are obtainable in person or can be downloaded from http://www.tungwah.org.hk. The reference code should be marked both in the letter and on the envelope. Underpaid mail items will not be accepted by Tung Wah. For proper delivery of your mail items, please ensure your mail items bear sufficient postage with return address before posting. Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only and in accordance with the Tung Wah’s personal data policy. Applicants not invited to attend an interview by 30 November 2021 may assume that their applications are unsuccessful.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER