Location: Sheung Wan
Roles & responsibilities:
- Provide general support for the daily works;
- provide corporate communications support, such as handling incoming complaints, consolidation of complaint cases, management of complaint records, central register system, copy writing, corporate publications production, video/multi-media materials production, branding/celebratory/promotional event logistics, compilation of media clippings, intelligence and statistics, vendor coordination, meeting coordination and filling;
- maintain a systematic and well organized filing system; and
- administer office-related matters.
The ideal candidate should possess:
- (a) a recognized Associate Degree/Higher Diploma; or
(b) matriculation (passes in two Advanced Level subjects in HKALE and credits in three other HKCEE subjects) or equivalent;
- experience in event management, media relations or web/social media platform management is an advantage;
- good knowledge in word-processing and other office software applications; and
- proficiency in English and Chinese.
(Please specify in the resume or application form the relevant academic results/qualifications and working experience you have attained in detail.)
Compensation & employment terms:
The successful candidate will initially be offered a 2-year contract with a remuneration package which will be commensurate with his/her background and experience. The continuation of employment and employment terms thereafter will be subject to mutual agreement. Apart from contributions to the MPF Scheme, other benefits include paid annual leave, medical services, a dental scheme and training sponsorships. The incumbent will normally work under a 5-day week schedule subject to operational needs and exigencies of the service.
Please send your resume or a completed application form [F601(n)] with indication of your current and expected salaries to the Head of Human Resources Division, Tung Wah Group of Hospitals at 4/F., Wong Fung Ling Memorial Building, 12 Po Yan Street, Hong Kong by 5 August 2021. Application forms are obtainable in person or can be downloaded from http://www.tungwah.org.hk. The reference code should be marked both in the letter and on the envelope. Underpaid mail items will not be accepted by Tung Wah. For proper delivery of your mail items, please ensure your mail items bear sufficient postage with return address before posting. Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only and in accordance with the Tung Wah’s personal data policy. Applicants not invited to attend an interview by 30 November 2021 may assume that their applications are unsuccessful.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER