Location: Sheung Wan
Roles & responsibilities:
- Plan, develop and manage leasing policies and guidelines for the Group’s property portfolio;
- formulate and implement leasing strategies and marketing plans and perform all leasing matters;
- identify and determine target tenants for the Group’s properties;
- manage the leasing of vacant properties, new letting and renewal tenancies;
- provide quality leasing services, liaise with property agents, tenants/target tenants, as well as monitor tenancy administration;
- liaise with different parties such as Government departments, tenants/prospective tenants, property agents and other related parties;
- maintain good relationship with tenants/target tenants and property agents, and attend to their queries;
- work closely with different teams on asset enhancement, marketing strategies, development plans and operation model, etc.;
- handle and coordinate renovation and fit-out works, monitor the works progress, takeover and handover of properties;
- conduct market research, budget planning, income and expenditure control on leasing and property aspects;
- oversee the performance of subordinates and give support, guidance, training and directive to them; and
- perform any ad hoc tasks/duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate should possess:
- a recognized degree in Surveying/Marketing/Business Administration/Property Management or equivalent;
- at least 8 years of post-graduation solid working experience in leasing, marketing and tenancy administration, including at least 5 years of experience which is at supervisory level;
- strong strategic planning skills and market sense as well as knowledge in property and tenancy legislation;
- excellent negotiation, communication and analytical skills with strong ability to maintain the relationship with tenants/target tenants and property agents;
- proactive, innovative, energetic and self-motivated personality; and
- proficiency in written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua).
(Please specify in the resume or application form the relevant qualifications and working experience you have attained in detail.)
Compensation & employment terms:
The successful candidate will initially be offered a 3-year contract with a remuneration package which will be commensurate with his/her background and experience. The continuation of employment and employment terms thereafter will be subject to mutual agreement. Apart from contributions to the MPF Scheme, other benefits include paid annual leave, medical services, a dental scheme and training sponsorships. The incumbent will normally work under a 5-day week schedule subject to operational needs and exigencies of the service.
Please send your resume or a completed application form [F601(n)] with indication of your current and expected salaries to the Head of Human Resources Division, Tung Wah Group of Hospitals at 4/F., Wong Fung Ling Memorial Building, 12 Po Yan Street, Hong Kong by 2 August 2021. Application forms are obtainable in person or can be downloaded from http://www.tungwah.org.hk. The reference code should be marked both in the letter and on the envelope. Underpaid mail items will not be accepted by Tung Wah. For proper delivery of your mail items, please ensure your mail items bear sufficient postage with return address before posting. Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only and in accordance with the Tung Wah’s personal data policy. Applicants not invited to attend an interview by 30 November 2021 may assume that their applications are unsuccessful.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER