Location: Sheung Wan
Roles & responsibilities:
- Provide support in all aspects of fund-raising events/functions, including event preparation, correspondence drafting, coordination with contractors and vendors, and other logistic arrangement;
- handle daily administration work such as issuing debit note, drafting reports, letters, etc.;
- maintain the donors’ & guests’ databases including regular data entry of donors’ & guests’ information;
- perform simple customer relations management activities such as handling enquiries or complaints from public in verbal or written form or referring the enquiries or complaints to internal personnel;
- render office administration support for the Division;
- assist in receiving donation-in-kind for particular events, maintaining proper stock and donation record; and
- prepare reports and information for donors regarding their participation and support for the Group.
The ideal candidate should have/be:
- (a) 5 passes in HKCEE including English Language (Syllabus B), Chinese Language and Mathematics or equivalent; or
(b) completed F.5 with at least 1 year of relevant experience in administration/event management/fund-raising/customer services/corporate communications/marketing;
- ability to speak fluent Cantonese;
- proficiency in both Chinese and English word-processing; and
- attention to details.
(Please specify in the resume or application form the relevant academic results/qualifications and working experience you have attained in detail.)
Compensation & employment terms:
The successful candidate will initially be offered a 2-year contract with a remuneration package which will be commensurate with his/her background and experience. The continuation of employment and employment terms thereafter will be subject to mutual agreement. Apart from contributions to the MPF Scheme, other benefits include paid annual leave, medical services, a dental scheme and training sponsorships. The incumbent will normally work under a 5-day week schedule subject to operational needs and exigencies of the service.
Vaccine Pass requirements:
Job applicant (if appointed) will be required to enter or work in specified/other applicable premises under the Vaccine Pass and fulfill the Vaccine Pass requirements in accordance with the Prevention and Control of Disease (Vaccine Pass) Regulation (Cap. 599L) and as stipulated by the Hospital Authority/Education Bureau/Social Welfare Department/other authorities at any point of time during the course of employment.
Please send your resume or a completed application form [F601(n)] with indication of your current and expected salaries to the Head of Human Resources Division, Tung Wah Group of Hospitals at 4/F., Wong Fung Ling Memorial Building, 12 Po Yan Street, Hong Kong by 6 July 2022. Application forms are obtainable in person or can be downloaded from http://www.tungwah.org.hk. The reference code should be marked both in the letter and on the envelope. Underpaid mail items will not be accepted by Tung Wah. For proper delivery of your mail items, please ensure your mail items bear sufficient postage with return address before posting. Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only and in accordance with the Tung Wah’s personal data policy. Applicants not invited to attend an interview by 31 October 2022 may assume that their applications are unsuccessful.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER