Location Sheung Wan
Roles and responsibilities:
- Assist in office renovation projects from planning to delivery of the renovation works such as compilation of office layout, liaison with contractors and suppliers, communication with internal users and relocation of office;
- collect internal requirements for the renovation projects and prepare the relevant documents including budget, proposals, floor plan and specifications for purchase of furniture/equipment and service items;
- monitor the renovation works and project schedules with site checks to ensure the required standard and timeline being met ;
- liaise with relevant parties on the renovation arrangements;
- undertake other assigned human resources/administration duties such as recruitment and appointment and office administration; and
- provide executive support for any ad hoc projects/tasks as assigned.
The ideal candidate should possess:
- a recognized degree or equivalent;
- at least Grade D in English Language (Syllabus B) and Chinese Language in the HKCEE or equivalent;
- proficiency in use of English and Chinese, and preferably Putonghua;
- good knowledge in word-processing and other office software applications;
- strong interpersonal and communication skills; and
- ability to work independently with initiative and have a strong sense of responsibility.
(Please specify in the application form the HKCEE results and relevant qualifications/working experience you have attained in detail.)
Compensation & employment terms:
The successful candidate will be on temporary basis with a remuneration package which will be commensurate with his/her background and experience. The continuation of employment and employment terms thereafter will be subject to mutual agreement. The incumbent will normally work under a 5-day week schedule subject to operational needs and exigencies of the service.
Please send your resume and a completed application form <F601(n)> with indication of your current and expected salaries to the Head of Human Resources Division, Tung Wah Group of Hospitals at 4/F., Wong Fung Ling Memorial Building, 12 Po Yan Street, Hong Kong. Application forms are obtainable in person and can be downloaded from https://www.tungwah.org.hk. The reference code should be marked both in the letter and on the envelope. Underpaid mail items will not be accepted by Tung Wah. For proper delivery of your mail items, please ensure your mail items bear sufficient postage with return address before posting. Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only and in accordance with Tung Wah’s personal data policies.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER