Roles & responsibilities:
- Provide customer service at music centre, such as enquiry & enrolment handling, coordinating and communicating with centre users and providing reception service;
- support centre administration, such as payment handling and book-keeping, general statistical handling and reporting, maintaining operation databases, monitoring office supplies and procurement;
- support daily centre operations, such as venue setup, class scheduling, internal and external liaisons;
- support centre marketing and promotion, such as organizing and supporting student events, preparing promotional materials and contents;
- perform any other duties as assigned by the supervisior; and
- occasionally required to work irregular hours, including evenings, weekends and public holidays.
The ideal candidate should possess:
- (a) 5 passes in HKCEE including Chinese Language, English Language (Syllabus B) and Mathematics or equivalent with at least 1 year of working experience; or
(b) completion of F.5 or above with at least 2 years of working experience;
- preferably experience in music centre/children centre/playgroup/social centre or equivalent;
- knowledge in musical instruments, arts and design is an advantage;
- ability to communicate in Cantonese, English and Putonghua;
- mature and cheerful personality and ability to work independently; and
- proficiency in both Chinese and English word-processing skills.
(Please specify in the resume or application form the relevant academic results/qualifications and working experience you have attained in detail.)
Compensation & employment terms:
The successful candidate will be appointed on contract terms with a salary currently at $14,600 per month (Tung Wah Master Pay Scale Point 2). The salary is subject to downward/upward adjustment or may be frozen as determined by Tung Wah and/or as appropriate with reference to the civil service pay review. The fringe benefits include paid annual leave, medical services, a dental scheme and training sponsorships. The incumbent will normally work under a 5-day week schedule subject to operational needs and exigencies of the service.
Please send your resume or a completed application form <F601> to the Head of Human Resources Division, Tung Wah Group of Hospitals at 4/F., Wong Fung Ling Memorial Building, 12 Po Yan Street, Hong Kong by 5 October 2021. Application forms are obtainable in person or can be downloaded from http://www.tungwah.org.hk. The reference code should be marked both in the letter and on the envelope. Underpaid mail items will not be accepted by Tung Wah. For proper delivery of your mail items, please ensure your mail items bear sufficient postage with return address before posting. Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only and in accordance with the Tung Wah’s personal data policy. Applicants not invited to attend an interview by 31 January 2022 may assume that their applications are unsuccessful.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER