Location: Tin Shui Wai/ Wanchai
Roles & responsibilities:
- Provide administrative and logistic support to school-based instrumental training programme;
- arrange course schedule, collect course fees, general statistics and handle book keeping;
- manage venues and instruments;
- liaise with school, music instructors, answer students and parents enquiries;
- provide support in music activities;
- handle procurement of office supplies and provide general clerical support;
- assist in other related support services as assigned by supervisor; and
- occasionally required to deploy to other client school/music centre and work irregular hours, including evenings, weekends and public holidays.
The ideal candidate should possess:
- (a) 5 passes in HKCEE including Chinese Language, English Language (Syllabus B) and Mathematics or equivalent with at least 1 year of working experience; or
(b) completion of F.5 or above with at least 2 years of working experience;
- preferably experience in handling extra-curricular activities in school/social centre/music centre or equivalent;
- knowledge in musical instruments is an advantage;
- ability to communicate in Cantonese, English and Putonghua;
- maturity and ability to work independently; and
- proficiency in both Chinese and English word-processing skills.
(Please specify in the resume or application form the relevant academic results/qualifications and working experience you have attained in detail.)
Compensation & employment terms:
The successful candidate will be appointed on contract terms with a salary currently at $14,600 per month (Tung Wah Master Pay Scale Point 2). The salary is subject to downward/upward adjustment or may be frozen as determined by Tung Wah and/or as appropriate with reference to the civil service pay review.The fringe benefits include paid annual leave, medical services, a dental scheme and training sponsorships.
Please send your resume or a completed application form <F601> to the Head of Human Resources Division, Tung Wah Group of Hospitals at 4/F., Wong Fung Ling Memorial Building,12 Po Yan Street, Hong Kong by 2 August 2021. Application forms are obtainable in person or can be downloaded from https://www.tungwah.org.hk. The reference code should be marked both in the letter and on the envelope. Underpaid mail items will not be accepted by Tung Wah. For proper delivery of your mail items, please ensure your mail items bear sufficient postage with return address before posting. Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only and in accordance with the Tung Wah’s personal data policy. Applicants not invited to attend an interview by 30 November 2021 may assume that their applications are unsuccessful.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER