The earliest services centre
- Elderly Services
- David Trench Home for the Elderly 1972
- Youth and Family Services
- Ng Sheung Lan Memorial Nursery Scholl 1968
- Rehabilitation Services
- Tai Tung Pui Day Activity Centre 1991
- Traditional Services
- TWGHs Man Mo Temple / TWGHs Litt Shing Kung 1847
Providing most subsidized residential care places for the elderly
TWGHs has altogether 26 Homes for the Elderly providing totally 3,298 residential care places, including 2,990 subsidized residential care places, which is 16.17% of Hong Kong subsidized residential care places for the elderly.
The largest scale rehabilitation services centre in Southeast Asia
Jockey Club Rehabilitation Complex provides 1,642.5 places on diversified rehabilitation services, which is the largest scale rehabilitation services centre in Southeast Asia.
Non-profitable funeral services
TWGHs is the only social service organization in providing non-profitable funeral services to general public.