Location : Sheung Wan
Roles & responsibilities:
- Conduct regular review on the operations of the medical services centres;
- gather comprehensive information from medical services centres regarding staffing problems, special incidents and cost increase and then report to the management for consideration of follow-up actions;
- liaise with collaborators and draft documents to execute the marketing plans, service enhancement plans and health education programs of medical services centres;
- prepare statistics of medical services centres; and
- handle general complaints.
The ideal candidate should possess:
- a recognized degree or equivalent;
- at least Grade D in English Language (Syllabus B) and Chinese Language in the HKCEE;
- at least 2 years post-graduation relevant experience;
- good communication and interpersonal skills, and be mature;
- experience in project management, event management, marketing and clinic/hospital management preferred; and
- fluency in Mandarin speaking preferred.
(Please specify in the application form the HKCEE results and relevant qualifications/working experience you have attained in detail.)
Compensation & employment terms:
The successful candidate will initially be offered a 3-year contract with a remuneration package which will be commensurate with his/her background and experience. The continuation of employment and employment terms thereafter will be subject to mutual agreement. Apart from contributions to the MPF Scheme, other benefits include paid annual leave, medical services, a dental scheme and training sponsorships. The incumbent will normally work under a 5-day week schedule subject to operational needs and exigencies of the service.
Please send your resume and a completed application form <F601(n)> with indication of your current and expected salaries to the Head of Human Resources Division, Tung Wah Group of Hospitals at 4/F., Wong Fung Ling Memorial Building, 12 Po Yan Street, Hong Kong by 11 October 2021. Application forms are obtainable in person or can be downloaded from http://www.tungwah.org.hk. The reference code should be marked both in the letter and on the envelope. Underpaid mail items will not be accepted by Tung Wah. For proper delivery of your mail items, please ensure your mail items bear sufficient postage with return address before posting. Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only and in accordance with the Tung Wah’s personal data policy. Applicants not invited to attend an interview by 31 January 2022 may assume that their applications are unsuccessful.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER