Location: Chai Wan
Roles & responsibilities:
- Provide medical consultations at any Chinese Medicine (CM) service units under TWGHs and/or any places as assigned;
- assist in overseeing clinic daily operation and services delivery;
- assist in promotion of CM services; and
- perform any other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate should possess:
- a recognized university degree in CM or equivalent;
- a certificate of registration of CM practitioner recognized by the Chinese Medicine Council of Hong Kong with at least 3 years of CM clinical experience;
- good computer knowledge including Chinese and English word-processing; and
- proficiency in English and Chinese.
(Please specify in the resume or application form the academic results/qualification/working experience you have attained in detail.)
Compensation & employment terms:
The successful candidate will be appointed on contract terms with a salary currently at $35,950 per month (Tung Wah Chinese Medicine Practitioner Pay Scale Point 4). The salary is subject to downward/upward adjustment or may be frozen as determined by Tung Wah and/or as appropriate with reference to the civil service pay review. The fringe benefits include paid annual leave, medical services, a dental scheme and training sponsorships.
Vaccine Pass requirements:
Job applicant (if appointed) will be required to enter or work in specified/other applicable premises under the Vaccine Pass and fulfill the Vaccine Pass requirements in accordance with the Prevention and Control of Disease (Vaccine Pass) Regulation (Cap. 599L) and as stipulated by the Hospital Authority/Education Bureau/Social Welfare Department/other authorities at any point of time during the course of employment.
Please send your resume or a completed application form <F601> to the Head of Human Resources Division, Tung Wah Group of Hospitals at 4/F., Wong Fung Ling Memorial Building, 12 Po Yan Street, Hong Kong by 30 May 2022. Application forms are obtainable in person or can be downloaded from http://www.tungwah.org.hk. The reference code should be marked both in the letter and on the envelope. Underpaid mail items will not be accepted by Tung Wah. For proper delivery of your mail items, please ensure your mail items bear sufficient postage with return address before posting. Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only and in accordance with the Tung Wah’s personal data policy. Applicants not invited to attend an interview by 31 August 2022 may assume that their applications are unsuccessful.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER