Roles & responsibilities:
- Provide logistic and on-site support in organizing internal training programmes to all staff members;
- process applications for sponsorships/reimbursements for internal and external training programmes in a timely manner;
- assist in overseeing the information accuracy in the staff training system for facilitating the effective utilization of training resources and data analysis;
- collect and collate data/statistics/HR information regarding staff training trend in the market and provide support to the executives in compiling the annual staff training plan by liaising with various internal parties;
- deliver administration support for the implementation of the review/revision of staff training policies and procedures; and
- assist in handling enquiries from internal staff members and ad hoc projects as assigned.
The ideal candidate should possess:
- Higher Diploma/Associate Degree preferably in Human Resources Management;
- preferably experience in training administration and/or e-learning system management;
- proficiency in English, Chinese and preferably Putonghua;
- good communication and interpersonal skills;
- high detail-oriented calibre with a critical degree of accuracy regarding data entry and analysis; and
- ability to work independently with initiative and a strong sense of responsibility.
Compensation & employment terms:
The successful candidate will initially be offered a 2-year contract with a remuneration package which will be commensurate with his/her background and experience. The continuation of employment and employment terms thereafter will be subject to mutual agreement. Apart from contributions to the MPF Scheme, other benefits include paid annual leave, medical services, a dental scheme and training sponsorships. The incumbent will normally work under a 5-day week schedule subject to operational needs and exigencies of the service.
Vaccine Pass requirements:
Job applicant (if appointed) will be required to enter or work in specified/other applicable premises under the Vaccine Pass and fulfill the Vaccine Pass requirements in accordance with the Prevention and Control of Disease (Vaccine Pass) Regulation (Cap. 599L) and as stipulated by the Hospital Authority/Education Bureau/Social Welfare Department/other authorities at any point of time during the course of employment.
Please send your resume or a completed application form [F601(n)] with indication of your current and expected salaries to the Head of Human Resources Division, Tung Wah Group of Hospitals at 4/F., Wong Fung Ling Memorial Building, 12 Po Yan Street, Hong Kong by 6 June 2022. Application forms are obtainable in person or can be downloaded from http://www.tungwah.org.hk. The reference code should be marked both in the letter and on the envelope. Underpaid mail items will not be accepted by Tung Wah. For proper delivery of your mail items, please ensure your mail items bear sufficient postage with return address before posting. Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only and in accordance with the Tung Wah’s personal data policy. Applicants not invited to attend an interview by 30 September 2022 may assume that their applications are unsuccessful.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER