Location: Yau Ma Tei
Roles & responsibilities:
- Provide clinical, patient care and consultation services for the medical services centres;
- give advice on strategic development of the clinics;
- oversee the operation and business of the clinics;
- promote the clinics’ services and women health to the public;
- lead the clinics in service delivery and development;
- supervise and train the staff including their continuous professional development;
- ensure the clinics’ clinical activities comply to the regulations of Hong Kong and the professional guidelines;
- monitor the cost-effectiveness and resources utilization of the clinics;
- implement quality assurance programmes;
- conduct risk control in service operation;
- liaise with collaborators of the clinics, such as the departments of Kwong Wah Hospital and private practitioners;
- initiate and participate in evidence-based practice and research;
- undergo continuing medical education and professional development; and
- perform any duties as assigned by the supervisor.
The ideal candidate should possess:
- a qualification registrable in Hong Kong under the Medical Registration Ordinance;
- postgraduate medical qualification quotable by the Medical Council of Hong Kong; and
- 8 years’ post-internship clinical experiences, preferably in women health/health screening/gynaecology/breast surgery.
(Please specify in the resume or application form the relevant qualifications/working experience you have attained in detail.) .
Compensation & employment terms:
The successful candidate will be appointed on contract terms with a salary currently at $117,580 per month (Tung Wah Master Pay Scale Point 45) plus a monthly allowance currently at $30,852 and housing allowance. Entry salary and monthly allowance depend on years of recognized experience. The salary and allowance are subject to downward/upward adjustment or may be frozen as determined by Tung Wah and/or as appropriate with reference to the civil service pay review. The fringe benefits include paid leave, medical services, a dental scheme and training sponsorships. A 15% contract discretionary payment (to be offset by the total amount of contributions made by Tung Wah under the Mandatory Provident Fund Scheme) will be granted upon satisfactory completion of the contract period.
Please send your resume or a completed application form <F601>to the Head of Human Resources Division, Tung Wah Group of Hospitals at 4/F., Wong Fung Ling Memorial Building, 12 Po Yan Street, Hong Kong by 23 May 2022. Application forms are obtainable in person or can be downloaded from http://www.tungwah.org.hk. The reference code should be marked both in the letter and on the envelope. Underpaid mail items will not be accepted by Tung Wah. For proper delivery of your mail items, please ensure your mail items bear sufficient postage with return address before posting. Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only and in accordance with the Tung Wah’s personal data policy. Applicants not invited to attend an interview by 31 August 2022 may assume that their applications are unsuccessful.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER