Location: Sheung Wan
Roles & responsibilities:
- Provide Information Technology (IT) consultation and problem solving services for IT team members and other users;
- review and analyze vendor products or proposals;
- provide crash maintenance and technical support for production systems and related computer software, hardware and network; and
- coordinate infrastructure projects, prepare proposals & reports and analyze on internal IT infrastructure.
The ideal candidate should have/be:
- a recognized degree in Information Technology or equivalent;
- 3 years of relevant post-qualification experience in IT system and network infrastructure support, system and server administration;
- well-proven experience in technical support for various operating systems, databases, IT and network solutions;
- good knowledge of IT server hardware, system software, IT security and network design with practical skills in configurations for both corporate-wide and local LAN environment;
- preferably solid experience in support of data centre operation and relevant facilities, Zimbra email system, hyper-converged infrastructure, VMware, backup software and any server & PC trouble-shooting services;
- good knowledge in information security for ISO compliance and relevant certifications such as VCP, MCSE & etc. is advantageous; and
- ability to provide both IT staff and users with operational support services and perform any onsite technical support duties independently.
(Please specify in the resume or application form the relevant qualifications/working experience/technical knowledge you have attained in details.)
Compensation & employment terms:
The successful candidate will initially be offered a 3-year contract with a remuneration package which will be commensurate with his/her background and experience. The continuation of employment and employment terms thereafter will be subject to mutual agreement. Apart from contributions to the MPF Scheme, other benefits include paid annual leave, medical services, a dental scheme and training sponsorships.
Vaccine Pass requirements:
Job applicant (if appointed) will be required to enter or work in specified/other applicable premises under the Vaccine Pass and fulfill the Vaccine Pass requirements in accordance with the Prevention and Control of Disease (Vaccine Pass) Regulation (Cap. 599L) and as stipulated by the Hospital Authority/Education Bureau/Social Welfare Department/other authorities at any point of time during the course of employment.
Please send your resume or a completed application form [F601(n)] with indication of your current and expected salaries to the Head of Human Resources Division, Tung Wah Group of Hospitals at 4/F., Wong Fung Ling Memorial Building, 12 Po Yan Street, Hong Kong or e-mail to email@example.com. Application forms are obtainable in person or can be downloaded from https://www.tungwah.org.hk. The reference code should be marked both in the letter and on the envelope/e-mail. Underpaid mail items will not be accepted by Tung Wah. For proper delivery of your mail items, please ensure your mail items bear sufficient postage with return address before posting. Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only and in accordance with the Tung Wah’s personal data policy.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER