Location: Sheung Wan
Roles & responsibilities:
- Assist in planning and implement process of centralized procurement exercise;
- clarify with users on product/service requirements and terms of offers, and convert user requirements to procurement specifications;
- consolidate feedback from end users, conduct supplier evaluation and monitor supplier;
- coordinate with users and suppliers to ensure the best suppliers performance;
- conduct supplier assessment;
- assist in planning and organizing insurance services, handling claims and work injury management and liaise with insurance brokers/companies;
- administer the provision of telecommunication service to the Administration Headquarters; and
- conduct necessary market research to provide professional advices to users.
The ideal candidate should possess:
- (a) a recognized degree in any discipline, preferably in Business/Administration/Procurement/Logistics or equivalent with at least 5 years’ working experience of which preferably 2 years on procurement or related field; or
- (b) Higher Diploma/Associate Degree/Professional Diploma in Business/Administration/Procurement/Logistic or equivalent with at least 6 years’ working experience of which preferably 3 years on procurement or related field;
- preferably membership of Institute of Purchasing and Supplies of Hong Kong;
- preferably good understanding of insurance policies and regulations;
- preferably formal training (Certificate or Diploma) in purchase and supplies;
- good communication and interpersonal skills; and
- proficiency in computer skills.
(Please specify in the resume or application form the relevant qualifications and working experience you have attained in detail.)
Compensation & employment terms:
The successful candidate will initially be offered a 3-year contract with a remuneration package which will be commensurate with his/her background and experience. The continuation of employment and employment terms thereafter will be subject to mutual agreement. Apart from contributions to the MPF Scheme, other benefits include paid annual leave, medical services, a dental scheme and training sponsorships. The incumbent will normally work under a 5-day week schedule subject to operational needs and exigencies of the service.
Vaccine Pass requirements:
Job applicant (if appointed) will be required to enter or work in specified/other applicable premises under the Vaccine Pass and fulfill the Vaccine Pass requirements in accordance with the Prevention and Control of Disease (Vaccine Pass) Regulation (Cap. 599L) and as stipulated by the Hospital Authority/Education Bureau/Social Welfare Department/other authorities at any point of time during the course of employment.
Please send your resume or a completed application form [F601(n)] with indication of your current and expected salaries to the Head of Human Resources Division, Tung Wah Group of Hospitals at 4/F., Wong Fung Ling Memorial Building, 12 Po Yan Street, Hong Kong by 4 July 2022. Application forms are obtainable in person or can be downloaded from https://www.tungwah.org.hk. The reference code should be marked both in the letter and on the envelope. Underpaid mail items will not be accepted by Tung Wah. For proper delivery of your mail items, please ensure your mail items bear sufficient postage with return address before posting. Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only and in accordance with the Tung Wah’s personal data policy. Applicants not invited to attend an interview by 31 October 2022 may assume that their applications are unsuccessful.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER