Location: Sheung Wan
Roles & responsibilities:
- Supervise the performance of security team posted on site through visits and surprise night checks;
- handle enquiries, requests and complaints of tenants and liaise with them for handover/recovery of premises;
- prepare and invite quotations for flat renovation, building repairs and maintenance of building services, analyze the quotations received and make recommendations on award of works contracts;
- coordinate with works contractors and monitor the progress of renovation works;
- liaise with government officials regarding building management matters;
- liaise with the Incorporated Owners/Owners Committee in buildings of multi-ownership on various building management issues;
- prepare building budgets, submit reports on incidents occurred in buildings and in connection with tenancy matters; and
- attend emergency calls and urgent duties round the clock.
The ideal candidate should possess:
- (a) Matriculation (passes in two Advanced Level subjects in HKALE and credits in three other HKCEE subjects) or equivalent; or
(b) Professional Diploma in Property Management or related discipline;
- preferably 2 years’ post-qualification experience in property management;
- self-motivation, attention to details and ability to work under pressure;
- proficiency in PC applications; and
- good command of spoken English.
(Please specify in the resume or application form the relevant academic results and working experience you have attained in detail.)
Compensation & employment terms:
The successful candidate will initially be offered a 3-year contract with a remuneration package which will be commensurate with his/her background and experience. The continuation of employment and employment terms thereafter will be subject to mutual agreement. Apart from contributions to the MPF Scheme, other benefits include paid annual leave, medical services, a dental scheme and training sponsorships. The incumbent will normally work under a 5-day week schedule subject to operational needs and exigencies of the service.
Vaccine Pass requirements:
Job applicant (if appointed) will be required to enter or work in specified/other applicable premises under the Vaccine Pass and fulfill the Vaccine Pass requirements in accordance with the Prevention and Control of Disease (Vaccine Pass) Regulation (Cap. 599L) and as stipulated by the Hospital Authority/Education Bureau/Social Welfare Department/other authorities at any point of time during the course of employment.
Please send your resume or a completed application form [F601(n)] with indication of your current and expected salaries to the Head of Human Resources Division, Tung Wah Group of Hospitals at 4/F., Wong Fung Ling Memorial Building, 12 Po Yan Street, Hong Kong by 6 June 2022. Application forms are obtainable in person or can be downloaded from http://www.tungwah.org.hk. The reference code should be marked both in the letter and on the envelope. Underpaid mail items will not be accepted by Tung Wah. For proper delivery of your mail items, please ensure your mail items bear sufficient postage with return address before posting. Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only and in accordance with the Tung Wah’s personal data policy. Applicants not invited to attend an interview by 30 September 2022 may assume that their applications are unsuccessful.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER