Location: Sheung Wan
Roles & responsibilities:
- Conduct risk-based audits and reviews;
- draft audit schedules in accordance with pre-defined audit scope and objectives for the superiors’ consideration;
- solicit and gather information relevant to audit assignments;
- conduct audit tests, including the compliance and substantive tests;
- identify audit findings and provide value-added recommendations;
- analyze and consolidate audit findings to report to superiors;
- assist administrative work of audit team; and
- assist in documenting audit findings.
The ideal candidate should possess:
- (a) Basic Certificate/Higher Certificate/Diploma in Accounting or Business Administration with 1 year’s accounting/auditing experience; or
(b) Associate Degree/Higher Diploma/Professional Diploma in Accounting or Business Administration;
- 5 passes in HKCEE including Chinese Language, English Language (Syl. B) and Mathematics or equivalent;
- proper technical and communication skills; and
- qualities of hardworking and attentive to details.
(Please specify in the resume or application form the relevant academic results/qualifications and working experience you have attained in detail.)
Compensation & employment terms:
The successful candidate will initially be offered a 2-year contract with a remuneration package which will be commensurate with his/her background and experience. The continuation of employment and employment terms thereafter will be subject to mutual agreement. Apart from contributions to the MPF Scheme, other benefits include paid annual leave, medical services, a dental scheme and training sponsorships. The incumbent will normally work under a 5-day week schedule subject to operational needs and exigencies of the service.
Please send your resume or a completed application form [F601(n)] with indication of your current and expected salaries to the Head of Human Resources Division, Tung Wah Group of Hospitals at 4/F., Wong Fung Ling Memorial Building, 12 Po Yan Street, Hong Kong. Application forms are obtainable in person or can be downloaded from http://www.tungwah.org.hk. The reference code should be marked both in the letter and on the envelope. Underpaid mail items will not be accepted by Tung Wah. For proper delivery of your mail items, please ensure your mail items bear sufficient postage with return address before posting. Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only and in accordance with the Tung Wah’s personal data policy.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER