Location: Kwai Chung
Roles & responsibilities:
- Assist in managing the archives and relics collections of Tung Wah Museum;
- assist in managing the website of the archives of Tung Wah Museum;
- assist in various research projects and compile written materials on Tung Wah history;
- assist in the daily operation of the archives and relics centre;
- assist in various projects organized by the Office; and
- perform any duties as assigned by the supervisor.
The ideal candidate should possess:
- a recognized diploma or above preferably in History, Archives Management or Museum Studies;
- at least 2 years of relevant working experience in museum, archives, record centre or related fields;
- experience in historical information research;
- experience in collections management, e.g. inventory control, collection accession, description and reference services;
- hands on experience in online archives website development and management;
- proficiency in computer skills;
- high proficiency in written and spoken English and Cantonese as well as Putonghua speaking; and
- systematic and detail-oriented skills.
(Please specify in the resume or application form the relevant qualifications and working experience you have attained in detail.)
Compensation & employment terms:
The successful candidate will be appointed on contract terms with a salary currently at $20,035 per month (Tung Wah Master Pay Scale Point 7). The salary is subject to downward/upward adjustment or may be frozen as determined by Tung Wah and/or as appropriate with reference to the civil service pay review. The fringe benefits include paid annual leave, medical services, a dental scheme and training sponsorships.
Vaccine Pass requirements:
Job applicant (if appointed) will be required to enter or work in specified/other applicable premises under the Vaccine Pass and fulfill the Vaccine Pass requirements in accordance with the Prevention and Control of Disease (Vaccine Pass) Regulation (Cap. 599L) and as stipulated by the Hospital Authority/Education Bureau/Social Welfare Department/other authorities at any point of time during the course of employment.
Please send your resume or a completed application form <F601> to the Head of Human Resources Division, Tung Wah Group of Hospitals at 4/F., Wong Fung Ling Memorial Building, 12 Po Yan Street, Hong Kong. Application forms are obtainable in person or can be downloaded from https://www.tungwah.org.hk. The reference code should be marked both in the letter and on the envelope. Underpaid mail items will not be accepted by Tung Wah. For proper delivery of your mail items, please ensure your mail items bear sufficient postage with return address before posting. Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only and in accordance with the Tung Wah’s personal data policy.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER