Location : Sheung Wan
Roles & responsibilities:
- Drive the re-development of the HRIS and other initiatives related to the HR functions including project planning, workflow study, user requirement collection and function analysis, data migration and UAT to ensure project schedule is maintained and all key deliverables are completed;
- collaborate with various internal and external stakeholders for formulating solutions/recommendations for the development, implementation and maintenance of the HRIS and related systems;
- review the ongoing performance of the HRIS and define necessary enhancements to ensure the system meets operational needs, and the adaptation process goes smoothly;
- prepare and draft procedures/training manuals/guidelines in relation to the operation of the HRIS, maintain documentation and conduct user training to ensure the implemented initiatives are communicated to all staff concerned;
- develop and update reports for HR analytics studies/as per request for forward planning for management’s review;
- oversee and supervise the administrative duties and operations of the Section, including daily office administration, renovation work, consolidation of regular/annual exercises, information gathering and compilation, as well as conducting regular review to streamline operational procedures; and
- be an effective administrator, communicator and team leader with exceptional problem-solving skills to handle daily operations and ad hoc requests.
The ideal candidate should possess:
- a recognized degree or equivalent, preferably in IT discipline;
- at least Grade D in English Language (Syllabus B) and Chinese Language in the HKCEE or equivalent;
- proficiency in English and Chinese;
- hands on IT knowledge and experience in the development and management of human resources systems;
- preferably 2 years’ relevant experience in personnel administration/project management; and
- good communication and interpersonal skills.
(Please specify in the application form the HKCEE results and relevant qualifications/working experience you have attained in detail.)
Compensation & employment terms:
The successful candidate will initially be offered a 3-year contract with a remuneration package which will be commensurate with his/her background and experience. The continuation of employment and employment terms thereafter will be subject to mutual agreement. Apart from contributions to the MPF Scheme, other benefits include paid annual leave, medical services, a dental scheme and training sponsorships. The incumbent will normally work under a 5-day week schedule subject to operational needs and exigencies of the service.
Please send your resume and a completed application form <F601(n)> with indication of your current and expected salaries to the Head of Human Resources Division, Tung Wah Group of Hospitals at 4/F., Wong Fung Ling Memorial Building, 12 Po Yan Street, Hong Kong by 30 May 2022. Application forms are obtainable in person or can be downloaded from http://www.tungwah.org.hk. The reference code should be marked both in the letter and on the envelope. Underpaid mail items will not be accepted by Tung Wah. For proper delivery of your mail items, please ensure your mail items bear sufficient postage with return address before posting. Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only and in accordance with Tung Wah’s personal data policies. Applicants not invited to attend an interview by 31 August 2022 may assume their applications unsuccessful.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER