Location: Sheung Wan
Roles & responsibilities:
- Formulate and implement leasing strategies to cope with the changing market situation to boost the occupancy rate and maximize the rental revenue;
- prepare annual budgets, 5-year cash flow forecasts, annual plans and capital project plans to shape the development of investment portfolio;
- monitor management expenditure, procurement and supplies by scrutinizing and approving works and services for budgetary control;
- handle complaints, enquiries and requests raised by tenants and internal/external clients promptly;
- handle correspondence with tenants, different Divisions/Office, government departments, Owners Committees, Owners’ Corporations and outsiders;
- exercise credit control over rental properties to minimize the amount of bad debt;
- seek legal advice on complicated management, leasing and tenancy matters and decide on settlement proposals to protect the Group’s interest; and
- oversee the performance of subordinates by giving support, guidance and directive to them round the clock especially in case of emergency.
The ideal candidate should have/be:
- a recognized degree in Property Management or related discipline;
- a membership of Hong Kong Institute of Housing or equivalent;
- at least 15 years’ post-qualification experience in property management and leasing of which 8 years should be in a managerial position;
- conversant with the Landlord and Tenant (Consolidation) (Amendment) Ordinance, the Building Management Ordinance, the Security and Guarding Services Ordinance, Minor Works Ordinance, Building (Minor Works) Regulation, Buildings Energy Efficiency Ordinance, Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance and other related ordinances; and
- good command of spoken and written English and Chinese including Putonghua.
(Please specify in the resume or application form the relevant qualifications and working experience you have attained in detail.)
Compensation & employment terms:
The successful candidate will initially be offered a 3-year contract with a remuneration package which will be commensurate with his/her background and experience. The continuation of employment and employment terms thereafter will be subject to mutual agreement. Apart from contributions to the MPF Scheme, other benefits include paid annual leave, medical services, a dental scheme and training sponsorships. The incumbent will normally work under a 5-day week schedule subject to operational needs and exigencies of the service.
Vaccine Pass requirements:
Job applicant (if appointed) will be required to enter or work in specified/other applicable premises under the Vaccine Pass and fulfill the Vaccine Pass requirements in accordance with the Prevention and Control of Disease (Vaccine Pass) Regulation (Cap. 599L) and as stipulated by the Hospital Authority/Education Bureau/Social Welfare Department/other authorities at any point of time during the course of employment.
Please send your resume and a completed application form [F601(n)] with indication of your current and expected salaries to the Head of Human Resources Division, Tung Wah Group of Hospitals at 4/F., Wong Fung Ling Memorial Building, 12 Po Yan Street, Hong Kong by 18 July 2022. Application forms are obtainable in person or can be downloaded from http://www.tungwah.org.hk. The reference code should be marked both in the letter and on the envelope. Underpaid mail items will not be accepted by Tung Wah. For proper delivery of your mail items, please ensure your mail items bear sufficient postage with return address before posting. Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only and in accordance with the Tung Wah’s personal data policy. Applicants not invited to attend an interview by 31 October 2022 may assume that their applications are unsuccessful.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER