Location: Sheung Wan
Roles & responsibilities:
- Assist in planning and organizing the fund-raising scheme, campaigns and events;
- coordinate and communicate with different stakeholders including the donors, co-organizers, vendors and different working parties for the effective implementation of the fund-raising programmes;
- support advertising, promotion and other event marketing programmes for fund-raising and prepare all related marketing collateral;
- supervise and provide guidance to subordinate staff; and
- compile various reports and statistics for superiors’ easy reference.
The ideal candidate should have/be:
- 5 passes in HKCEE including English Language (Syllabus B), Chinese Language and Mathematics or equivalent plus
(a) 5 years of working experience in office administration; or
(b) a recognized degree with 3 years of relevant experience in event management/fund-raising/marketing fields;
- preferably experience in staff supervision;
- good computer knowledge and skills including Chinese and English word-processing;
- mature personality, good organizational, communication and interpersonal skills; and
- ability to work as team but also work independently and under pressure.
(Please specify in the resume or application form the relevant academic results, qualifications and working experience you have attained in detail.)
Compensation & employment terms:
The successful candidate will initially be offered a 3-year contract with a remuneration package which will be commensurate with his/her background and experience. The continuation of employment and employment terms thereafter will be subject to mutual agreement. Apart from contributions to the MPF Scheme, other benefits include paid annual leave, medical services, a dental scheme and training sponsorships. The incumbent will normally work under a 5-day week schedule subject to operational needs and exigencies of the service.
Vaccine Pass requirements:
Job applicant (if appointed) will be required to enter or work in specified/other applicable premises under the Vaccine Pass and fulfill the Vaccine Pass requirements in accordance with the Prevention and Control of Disease (Vaccine Pass) Regulation (Cap. 599L) and as stipulated by the Hospital Authority/Education Bureau/Social Welfare Department/other authorities at any point of time during the course of employment.
Please send your resume or a completed application form [F601(n)] with indication of your current and expected salaries to the Head of Human Resources Division, Tung Wah Group of Hospitals at 4/F., Wong Fung Ling Memorial Building, 12 Po Yan Street, Hong Kong by 6 July 2022. Application forms are obtainable in person or can be downloaded from http://www.tungwah.org.hk. The reference code should be marked both in the letter and on the envelope. Underpaid mail items will not be accepted by Tung Wah. For proper delivery of your mail items, please ensure your mail items bear sufficient postage with return address before posting. Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only and in accordance with the Tung Wah’s personal data policy. Applicants not invited to attend an interview by 31 October 2022 may assume that their applications are unsuccessful.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER